Upgrade to a modern omnichannel POS
GET WIN/DSS UP TO SPEED
Do you rely on Win/DSS to power your stores? From enhancements to a complete upgrade, we provide a clear migration path to modernize your POS platform with Veras CheckOut.
Upgrades More than POS:
- Enterprise omnichannel POS
- Services-based architecture
- Real-time inventory management
- Complex promotional strategies
- Central administration and control
- Greater security and scalability
Veras Checkout Includes mPOS
A POS system without mPOS, doesn’t quite feel like a complete solution. That’s why Veras Extend mPOS is included for all current and future users of Veras CheckOut to bring the POS and mobile selling to customers in-aisle or off-site on a unified customer-facing platform.
Integration with Veras CheckOut and:
- Platform flexibility with iOS, Android and Windows
- Rich product information displayed in familiar app experience
- See the same pricing and promotions for seamless operations
- Execute full POS transactions or suspend and resume on a standard register
Bring Ecommerce to the Store
As Win/DSS was designed before the rise of mobile and digital commerce, the legacy platform falls short in promoting seamless digital and physical customer experiences. Veras CheckOut, on the other hand, helps the store become an extension of your omnichannel strategy.
Never Lose a Sale with:
- Ship from Store
- Endless Aisle / Save-the-Sale
- Cross-Store Pickup
- Bulk Item Pickup
- Buy Online, Pickup in Store
Highly adaptable to support a variety of deployment models, the platform’s microservices API layer shares business logic across an array of endpoints. From traditional POS to mobile selling to kiosks, our proven enterprise architecture allows retailers to innovate faster, and at lower TCO.
BUILT BY THE EXPERTS
Leverage our vast knowledge base when upgrading to Veras CheckOut. The experts at Veras Retail, several of whom once developed, implemented, trained and supported Win/DSS, acquired the technology in 2016. The team has since shed the legacy software to deliver a leading omnichannel solution.
Additional Migration Benefits:
- Thoughtful design transition across UI, terminology and process flows
- Direct integration to JDA MMS
- Provides transparency to finance, sales audit, and inventory control
- Easy customizations and upgrades without impacting the standard software