Job Opening: Software Developer
Date posted: 2/4/2020
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Company: Zoftec LLC dba Veras Retail
- Analyze technical requirements, create designs, develop and test proprietary applications and platforms, utilizing Java and Hibernate.
- Conduct analysis of requirements, application development, and implementation.
- Perform code reviews for other developers.
- Perform bug fixes for proprietary products as reported by clients.
- Responsible for business process design and requirements gathering.
- Create test environment and test performance of software modules performance tuning and design and delivery of custom-enabled application solutions.
- Ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements.
- Work closely with Project Managers in providing implementation estimates, identifying scope changes and risks, and building project plans and resources.
- Implement POS software applications for Global Retailers.
- Provide intelligence to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- One (1) year of experience.
40 hours per week, M-F (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS.
Veras Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.