MARK YOUR CALENDARS & JOIN US VIRTUALLY
VerasONE 2021 is once again going digital. Registration will open shortly and be available to customers and partners at no cost.
To say that the last 18 months has been a tad unpredictable is an understatement. Without a doubt, we’ve all persevered professionally and personally to emerge stronger. Ironically, it’s that same unpredictability that has pushed retailers to swiftly blend physical and digital experiences, add more contactless and remote shopping options, leverage automation and AI—and essentially rethink almost every part of the business to best serve the customer.
At this year’s fifth annual users conference, we’ll focus on these successes and learnings to share how retailers are investing in both brick and click environments, including:
• Several Veras customers replacing Win/DSS with Veras CheckOut omnichannel POS
• Visibility into the Veras product strategy roadmap
• The introduction of Veras OmniView for omnichannel order management
• The next evolution of Veras Locate, Remote Selling, and Affinity Clienteling
• New adoption of Veras solutions and retail priorities in the Philippines
We look forward to your participation at our General Users Conference on September 28-29 and APAC Summit on September 30.
Last year’s VerasONE reached more business leaders and team members from IT, store and business operations, digital innovation, and customer experience. And like the previous year, we encourage you to extend the invite to your entire retail team this year. When you register, you’ll be able to access keynotes and valuable content from all three days of the conference.